Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Damp and wet

Good morning everyone,

I'm getting set to head over to Vancouver General Hospital at 1:15 this afternoon. The surgery on my throat is at 3:15 and I may have to spend the night in the hospital. The procedure itself will only take a 1/2 hour so I hope I'll be discharged when I wake up from the surgery. If I need to stay the bed in the hospital is there reserved for me.

Our trip down was uneventful. We had a nice evening with Olmer and Linda in Big Lake Saturday and when we arrived in Surrey on Sunday evening we went to dinner with Brock and then had a good visit with him. Yesterday we had a 2 hour Post Operation appointment at VGH and everything went well. Dolores and and I then went out to Port Coquitlam and had dinner with my good friends Bob and Lillian Pavich. I was a great evening. We went to bed way to late and Dolores is in the room sleeping as I type.

I'm a little bit antsy about the procedure this afternoon but, I will be OK. I will post a short update on my condition and the results from the surgery before we leave to return home.

Talk to you all soon.

Love to all,

Rick

No comments: