Howdy all. The other day when I wrote I forgot to mention 2 very big days in the household happened recently. On August 9th, Dolores celebrated her 65th birthday. A milestone year in everyone's life. Now the Government starts to pay us back some of our hard earned money and in the case of CPP some of the money we have saved over the years. Then the biggest day of all, on the 15th of August Dolores retired from St. John Hospital where she has worked since 1994.
No more 12 hour shifts, no more getting up at 5:30 to be at work at 7:30, our car insurance went down because we are "pleasure only drivers" now, no more to and from work coverage. She is really quite happy about her retirement as am I. Now he has the time to work doing the farming and gardening chores as she wants and as time allows rather, than having to fit them in during her rotational days off.
I am still working on recovering from my last hospital stay. It will take time but, I am really pleased with the j-tube. Almost no throwing up and the periods of nausea have been reduced to almost zero. Now if we can find a to speed up the time it takes to take a tin of tube feed during the day from the 2 1/2 hours it now takes. Gradually I'm increasing the speed but it will be a long time.
That's it for now friends. Stay tuned.
Love and hugs,
Rick

No comments:
Post a Comment