skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Words from Lumpy
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Back in Vanderhoof
Good evening all,
Dolores and I arrived home a few hours ago. I am exhausted and am going to take my
meds
and hit the hay. I'll up date you with all the details of our trip to Vancouver tomorrow.
Bye for now,
Rick
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(30)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(27)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(4)
Continuation
Back in Vanderhoof
The Big Smoke
Travel Time
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(110)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(12)
About Me
Rick Honey
I love good food and I am a pretty good cook. I am organized and I keep my area of the house neat and tidy although dust is not always a big priority.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment