Howdy all,
The last day of November and the sun is trying to shine. otherwise it has been a dull morning. The wild life is abundant on the fields surrounding the farm. Many female moose and calves along with deer grazing through the snow on the left over alphalfa. The cows are all in the barn area where David has established 4 large feeding stations close to the water wells that the cows drink from. We still have lots of snow but relatively warm weather. It has been above zero Celsius during the day and the coldest we've had is -10 C at night.
I am feeling much better these days. The terrible cough I had has seemed to disappear and the mucus problems have mitigated and it is now manageable. I am still gaining weight and strength. I'll be seeing Dr. Filatov in Prince George on Dec. 10th. The outside of my throat and neck has swollen up such that everyone notices it. It was painful but it is now just annoying. When I saw Dr. Campbell here in Vanderhoof on Wednesday this week, she said it was nothing to worry about but, she didn't have any idea why I was so swollen. A mystery.
I had a full shot a couple of weeks ago and on Wednesday I had a Pneomovak and a tetanus shot. The Pneomovak will protect me from Viral Pneumonia for life. I've had no adverse reactions to either shot.
The day before yesterday Milton I set up my roll top desk in the Reiki room. Dolores took 4 or 5 days and finished wall papering two of the walls and she stained the other two log walls and the ceiling. We have also put my computer desk in this room and there is still enough room for her to do Reiki on her clients when needed. I am pleased to have a private place where I can get away and do my paper work and other things.
Well people, this has been a good week for me. I'm feeling good and my positive attitude is coming back to me. I'm pleased to be gaining weight gradually. I am eating much more and the food tastes really good. I'm still taking 6 cans of tube food a day so I have a good callorie count.
I'll post more in a few days before I see Dr. Filatov. Bye for now.
Rick
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment