Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gotta get some rest

Hi everyone,

A short post this evening. Tomorrow I have a 10:00 AM appointment at Prince George Regional Hospital to have and ECG and a discussion with the Anesthetist before a second biopsy is done on my Fistula on Thursday Jan. 14th. Dr. Filatov called us on Friday morning to tell us that the biopsy tissue from the first procedure was "crushed" and the results were inconclusive. thereby setting up the need for a 2nd biopsy. This time I will undergo full anesthetic thus the meeting tomorrow.

I guess I'm not surprised as, these things happen with great frequency. Just means two more trips to PG (125 KMs each way). Tomorrow we will stop off at Prince George Auto Wreckers and purchase 2 leaf springs for our 1992 Chev 1 Ton Pick Up truck. A local repair shop will then install them and the truck will be like new, heheheheheheh. Also I purchased a new Easy Boy Recliner type of chair from Brad and the Brick to make those 6 hours a day on the tube feed seem more comfortable and we'll get that tomorrow as well.

That's it for now later in the week I'll post more.

Love and Hugs.

Rick

No comments: