First, the very best news. Dr. Filatov called on the evening of Wednesday Jan. 20th and advised that the results from the biopsy came back NEGATIVE!!!! NO CANCER!!!! I was so relieved and excited I had trouble calming down so I could take my final "tube feed" of the day. It was like a 10 ton burden was lifted from shoulders. I cannot even begin to tell you how good it made me feel inside.
Now for the next piece of good news. Dolores and I are going to get married on Friday evening Feb. 12, 2010. We bought the marriage license yesterday and contacted a Marriage Commissioner who will perform the ceremony here at the farm at 7:30 ish on the 12th. I had wanted to have the marriage on Feb. 14th but, Milton will be away on that day. Martha (mother), Milton, David and his significant other Michelle will be in attendance. For those of you who wanted to celebrate with us, you will get a 2nd chance in the summer of this year when we will re-confirm our vows at a gathering/party/celebration here at the farm (date to be determined).
So! Having given you the really good big news, I will sign off and promise to provide a more complete update over the course of the next few days.
Until then, love and hugs.
Rick and Dolores

1 comment:
such wonderful news rick! i am so happy for the negative results and for the news of your wedding! i will be there in spirit.
kari-ann
Post a Comment