Yoski everybody,
process. Seems like it's 1 step forward followed by 2 small steps
backward. My good days are getting more frequent but, the bad days
are bad days. I have problems maintaining my weight and for the past
week I've been down around 155 lbs. I have lost all I can, there is
nothing left but, still it's hard to gain weight on the tube feed.
I'm happy that Dolores and I got married in fact just meeting her was
a God send of the highest/best order. It would be hard to imagine
living without her and all she does for me. I am one very lucky guy.
Now the fight is on to get on with life, gain weight and see if the
fistula will heal by itself. The surgery is a brutal one and the
chances of it being a success are small.
I only have a few minutes before my next tube feed at 2:00 PM
so I'll sign off and wish everybody good health and happiness..
Love as always,
Rick
Love as always,
Rick

No comments:
Post a Comment