Another one of my friends in Bala, Ontario, Bill Purkis sent this to me yesterday Feb. 16th
"When I broke my neck and was in a body cast for eight weeks I spent quite a bit of time visualizing my spine healing and went so far as to obtain a copy of Grey’s Anatomy in order to educate myself about the parts of my body that were involved and the way they interacted. As an example, I visualized hundreds of tiny workers inside my neck with endless coils of the strongest silk ropes lashing my cracked and dislocated vertebra back together and into alignment. I know it helped me at least feel that I was doing something to help myself and I am convinced it helped me to repair myself." Can you see the similarity in thinking? And it comes from such widely different sources. I think you we are onto something here.

1 comment:
I wonder if I can leave a message,
Lumpy
Post a Comment