Yesterday (Feb. 27) I went in for my third session in the Progressive Relaxation program only to find that the program is currently unavailable due to computer problems. Another minor setback. Later on while I was having a Bowen Therapy session with Cher Boomhower ND, Jason's wife, she told me that they are going to have a new chip installed in the lap top computer they use for the program. The new chip will stop the computer from crashing when the program is in use.
I have made another appointment to see Dr. Filatov on March 4th. I fear that another lump is developing on the right side of my face in a similar location/position as the lump on the left side. If this is the case, perhaps there will be enough time to schedule another CT Scan to verify weather there is a lump or not before he performs the Panendoscopy on Mar. 13th. I'm hoping that it is nothing and it's just my imagination.
That's the extent of this report, I'll continue to keep you posted.
Lumpy

1 comment:
Hi Richard,
I am sorry to hear that you are thinking there might be another lump forming. Also sorry to hear that your panendoscopy won't be until the 13th. It must be difficult to have patience when you are under this kind of stress.
Ron is asking me about your progressive relaxation program. Is it biofeedback and if so what kind of biofeedback is it? What specifically are you learning?
Have you heard about Oprah and Eckhart Tolle doing an interactive seminar on the internet on Eckhart's new book? Check wwwoprah.com to find out more. Our nephew Kalman Honey wrote to tell me about it. Adele will know about this book as I think she told me she is studying it chapter by chapter. I will be logged in on Monday to learn more. I think it will be at 6:00 p.m. your time.
Are you reading the OM daily meditations I sent you? There have been some excellent ones this past week.
OK brother, sending you a pile of hugs and lots of love and healing thoughts.
From your favourite (and only) sister,
Janet and also from Ron
Post a Comment