I have been suffering from the poor air quality here in Prince George since last Thursday. My sinuses and ear canals are plugged up and my whole head feels bloated. I missed my Friday Relaxation Therapy session because I was feeling so poorly. I will, however, be back at it today at 1:30 p.m. Other than that I am a ok.
I spoke to OR Booking at the Prince George Regional Hospital this morning and I am scheduled for a Panendoscopy on March 13th and I have an appointment with the Anethesist (sp) on March 6th . Dr. Filatov was to reschedule my procedure for the 6th but, I guess he was unsuccessful. Brad will drive down to Prince George and stay with me for a couple of days. I am looking forward to his visit although it I prefer it was under different circumstances.
So long for now,
Lumpy

No comments:
Post a Comment