Sunday, February 17, 2008

What do you think

I invite anyone who visits this blog to add your comments.  That way not only do I get to see what you are thinking so will all of the other visitors.

Thank-you,

Lumpy

2 comments:

charles said...

Hello Uncle Rick,

It is great to see that you are strong, confident, and positive. I am rooting for you all the way and expect a positive outcome.

Affectionately Yours,

Charles
Ontario

Hi there Rick:

I enjoyed seeing you this past summer, when you and Janet came to Niagara. It was obvious to me that you are a very happy and positive person, and I know you will use your positive outlook on life to steer you through this difficult and challenging time. Charles and I will have you in our thoughts and prayers, daily, and look forward to hearing that you are conquering this illness.

Love Carol

Code said...

Rick
Your have been the most optimsitic, positive thinking person and now is the time to maintain and build on that. You are in our prayers.
Code Clements
Selkirk MB