Sunday, February 17, 2008


You may have noticed that I have adopted a new name "Lumpy", as in "Words from Lumpy"  My friend D'Arcy Regan in Toronto first called me Lumpy a couple of weeks ago.  He also sent me this note in another e-mail: "Has the doctor determined if the lump in your throat has a string attached or not?  Probably not, but sometimes we overlook the obvious."  I liked it so much that I have used it over and over in a number of my e-mails to family and friends. 


Look at what my sister Janet sent me this morning from Hilton Head, South Carolina: "I'm pulling on the string of that lump, right along with you, man its really a heavy rope and needs all of us to pull together, a real tug of war...  I think we'll win...I wonder if there is anyone who could do creative visualizations with you...you visualize yourself defeating the army malignant cells in whatever way works for you.  I know several people who used it effectively."   How awesome is that.  D'Arcy sent me a little ditty to make me feel better and Janet has turned it into a possible cure.



Please feel free to add your comments to this posting or any other postings/comments.  That way everybody visiting this blog will know exactly what is happening and what other people are thinking.


Thank-you all.


Lumpy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi rick,

this is the 5 or 6 time I've tried to send a note to you blog. Its very frustrating. But thinking about you tonight and sending you a pile of love and hugs. And a giant tug on the string/rope attached to your lump. I had a pile of stuff on the other notes about creative visualization but am too tired to go over it again. Will send it later if this goes through this time.

Love from your favourite (and only) sister