Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chandler, Raymond (Phillip Marlowe series)

Yoski,

I may have mentioned that I am hooked on Robert B. Parker author of the "Spenser" series of mystery novels as well as the Jessie Stone series and the Sunny Randall series. I have been reading his books voraciously. Now that I have read nearly all of his titles, I am looking to find a new series of mystery novels to get into and the Phillip Marlowe series by Raymond Chandler has caught my eye. Has anyone out there read the "Marlowe" series. If so, please give me some feedback on this series. If anyone has read the Mickey Spillane series I would like to know what you think of it. Also the Sam Spade series.

Write me with your comments at: rdhoney@tlpg.com

Thank-you.

Rick

P.S. Code Clements I hope to hear from you since you've read just about everything under the sun.

No comments: