Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A new mile post

Hi everyone,

Really great news today. The fire like pain I feel in my throat when I eat something I shouldn't appears to be gone. I first noticed that it was gone on Monday afternoon. Yesterday and today I have not felt it at all. I saw Dr.Campbell in Vanderhoof today and she was elated for me. I still have the pain caused by the build up of mucus and saliva but, it is manageable most of the time. Now its time to slowly reintroduce fruits, vegetables, and other things into my diet that bothered me before. I am really hopeful that this is going to last.

Dr. Campbell would like me to keep the food tube in at least until I see her again on Oct. 15th. I will see Dr. Filatov on the 8th. Time enough to take the food tube out at that time.

Maybe I will now be able to eat a more rounded diet and perhaps put on some more weight. We'll soon find out.

That's it for now.

Love to everyone,

Rick

No comments: