Sunday, September 21, 2008

Take note

Good morning all,

My new address is:

Box 27
Vanderhoof, B.C.
V0J 3A0
res:250-567-9516
fax:259-567-2244

You may remember that I have been thinking of moving here to the farm for some time. Dolores and her family have all made me feel as if I am one of them and I have now accepted Dolores's invitation to move here permanently. Earlier this week I spoke to various Realtors in Prince George concerning the CMV of my house on Pilot Street. I also spoke about renting the house, partially furnished or empty with just the fridge and stove. I will get $1,500 per month partially furnished and $1,100 with just the stove and frig. I will leave the portable dishwasher and the washer and dryer but, the tenant will be responsible for maintenance. No pets and no smokers.

I will be a busy person during the remainder of Sept. and most of Oct. as I get the house ready for occupancy. There is virtually no room here for my furniture or other stuff so I'll rent a heated, in door storage locker and hire ACD Movers to move my stuff there.

I am feeling much better these days. My throat is still clogged up with mucus and saliva and it is most annoying. Yesterday I started taking 30 mls of liquid T-3 30 minutes before all meals and I also Rinse and gargle with Fraser Valley Mouthwash, a concoction of 5 friendly drugs which seems to cut through the mass in my throat and I am able to swallow with very little discomfort. I have also started taking 6 cans of "tube" food every day and I am hoping to stop the weight loss. On Thursday I weighed only 170 lbs, down from 226 May 8, 2008..
I find myself learning to grin and bear the pain. I'm alive and getting stronger. That's far better than being dead or still having the cancer.

Talk to you soon my friends.

Rick

No comments: