Hi!
Moving day is tomorrow. We have made one minor change to our plans. We pick up the U-Haul rental Truck (a 14' 1 ton cube van) at 11:30 am rather than 9:00 am. Makes it easier to return the truck on Thursday here in Vanderhoof. Dolores is also concerned about unpacking the truck after dark here at the farm. Makes sense and it has been done. I have moved so many times that it has almost become common place except, I am in no condition to spearhead the work force. I am relegated to packing and watching. Dolores, David and Milton all have strong backs and very good work ethics. We'll be ok.
I see Dr. Filatov in the morning at 11:00 and I hope he can help me with the breathing problems I've experienced with the trachea tube and the excess of mucus. I'll report on the outcome of the visit later in the week.
I spoke with son Brock this afternoon and he always inspires me to be more than I am, especially with respect to my diet/tube food and my continual battle with my weight. Unlike most of you, I am trying to stem the loss of weight and start gaining it. I seemed to have bottomed out at 167 lbs. (I weighed a hefty 226 lbs. on April 8 th) and as of this moment I am on the plus side of 175 lbs. Thank-you Brock.
A short Post tonight. Be healthy and happy my friends and family.
Love,
Rick
P.S. If my brother Peter had had a trachea tube, he would have been a "Three Holed Pete".
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment