I am free again. Its just after 3:00 PM Feb. 14th voting day. I've cast my ballot and wish Elizabeth May and her Green Party a huge success today.
I have a new Trachea Tube, same as the last one and just as annoying. Like any foreign object invading your body I am having some minor reactions. Excessive coughing, increased mucus and generally a worn down feeling.
I want to assure every one of you that I am fine and in good spirits. I will get better because of this procedure. It is designed to keep me breathing (and alive I might add) while the swelling in my Epiglottis, which is located above my voice box, recedes. Sorry D"Arcy I am too young to die and by so doing stop tormenting you.
I'll post again really soon. A big Thank-you to Kathy Honey for bringing you up to date during my stay at Prince George Regional Hospital.
Toodles,
Lumpity, lump, lump
P.S.: Late addition to this Post. Kathy Honey thinks Tubeman would be an appropriate moniker rather than Lumpy. D'Arcy Regan one of my school chums from Toronto thinks Holeyman would be more apropos. Any other comments?
Rick

No comments:
Post a Comment