Yoski,
I am now minus two back teeth from the top, one from each side. Brock drove to the Dentistry Clinic in the Diamond Centre which is located on Laurel Street next door and across the street from Vancouver General Hospital. The 2 dentists were first class. The right hand tooth was very stubborn and took some significant effort to get out and lots of extra freezing. The left one took extra freezing as well but came out with less effort. I was bathed in sweat but survived the ordeal.
I'm now back at Brock's place with gauze pads stuffed in the back of my mouth to stop the bleeding which has now nearly stopped. The freezing is still in but, I'm sure that there will be lots of pain when it comes out in another hour or two. I have a litre of liquid Tylenol 3 so I think I will be OK!
The next step is an MRI on Wednesday April 23 and I've heard that on Thursday after the MRI results are known the moulding department will start to prepare the mould of my head that I will wear during the Radiation Treatments.
So, once again we move on to another step in this long process. That's not to say I am in a big hurry to start the Radiation Treatments but, that is why I am here and the day will come when they start. Keep those cards and letters coming.
Bye for now,
Ricky Ticky Timble
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment