Monday, June 9, 2008

Teaming today

Yoski from Rainy Surrey,

Yep, you heard that right, it's raining here in Surrey. How unusual is that? I promissed to BBQ beef ribs for Brock tonight but he says "lets have them tomorrow night Dad, its raining to hard". No wonder he doesn't know how to BBQ. With an attitude like that no one would ever learn to BBQ here on the West Coast. It rains all the time!

Session 21 is gone and in the books, just 4 more Radiation Treatments left. Now that is worth thinking about. The side effects from today's treatment are a noticable increase in the white, ropey saliva. It is an inconvenience but hardly something which bothers me. I do notice an increase in the pain around my tongue and throat areas but, the Hydromorphone is handling that as usual.

I am now looking directly at the light lumming bright at the end of the tunnel and I am beginning to get excited about stepping out into that light and putting an end to this agony. Keep on sending me your paryers and energy and anything else you think may help me get through these last 4 days.

More tomorrow,

Rick

No comments: