Good evening everyone,
It's the end of summer and the kids head back to school on Tuesday, watch out for heavier traffic on Tuesday and be careful in the school zones. In B.C. the speed limit in school zones is 30 Km's and the fine for speeding starts at $176.
I've had a good week. I still have a sore throat and it is painful to swallow. Eating is not my favourite pass time these days. I find that I just have to grin and bear it. I am taking 6 cans of Tube Food a day through my J-tube. I have stopped loosing weight and I am holding fairly steady at 175 lbs.
The weather here this week was mostly cloudy with a lot of rain. When its sunny this is a beautiful area of the Province. Everyone hopes for some warm sunny weather next week so the vegetable garden will mature and the potatoes, carrots, turnips, squash and zoocini will ripen up. Tomorrow the meat chickens will be slaughtered and processed. It is an all day job and everyone has a job to do. It will be my first time.
More to follow next week.
Bye for now,
Rick
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment