Good evening all,
Yesterday was the best day I've had since the whole Radiation thing started. I felt really good and seemed to have lots of energy and stamina. I had three squares for the first time in a long time as well as 5 cans of Ensure Plus through my food tube. I don't seem to have the same amount of mucus and phlegm that I have had in recent weeks and the heavy, sticky white saliva has not been nearly so prevalent.
That all changed today, I woke up and was sick to my stomach. I laid down for a bit then had a breakfast food tube (1 1/2 cans). And was back to bed. I woke up coughing and was sick again. But, I had nothing in my stomach either time. It was terrible. I crushed up some anti nauseants and mixed it with jam and swallowed it. I fell asleep in seconds. I woke up feeling better but, I cannot eat. I had another 1 1/2 cans of tube food and as of this moment I'm feeling more like myself. I guess even cancer patients get the flu.
I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow.
Talk to you soon,
Rick
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment