Good morning everyone,
7:56 AM PDT. I'm enjoying one last tube feed before Dolores & I head north. We're pretty much bang on our 9:00 AM projected departure time. Brock is on his rotational days off now and is up and making a gigantic omelet for he and Dolores. You can imagine the difference between what I'm having and that.
The weather seems to have changed and we're likely to have rain for most of our drive north. We plan to make the trip over the course of 2 days. We'll drive as far as we can today and then take a room for the night. I expect we will get to 100 Mile House or a little further.
I'm feeling really good today. I slept very well last night, probably the best night since I was discharged from the hospital. The car is packed and I mean packed and there is barely enough room for the two of us.
I'll reconnect with you all once we reach Fort Fraser. Until then, adios amigos.
love to everybody,
Rick
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment