Yahoo,
Well the end of my stay in Vancouver is very clearly in site. Dolores gave me a surprise yesterday when she told me that she has arranged to take Wed. and Thurs. off and will come to Surrey tomorrow, July 16. What a pleasant surprise. We will spend Thurs. packing and picking up medical supplies and head for home about 9:00 Friday AM.
As much as I appreciate all that Brock has done for me, it is time to go. I'm sure he will be as relieved as me. I will be returning soon enough for my mid-Aug. doctors appointments and tests. Another pleasant time to look forward to, said very much tongue in cheek.
Today is my first real day alone. Brock is at work, Dave the room mate is at work and here I am looking after myself. The Public health nurse will be here between noon and 2:00 to change my dressings. Otherwise it's me and the cat. I am OK with this and the visit by the PHN is really only a safe guard for Brock & I in case I run into an unforeseen problem.
I will have at least one more post before I hit the road. Wish me good luck with my travels just as I wish all the best to everyone tuned into this blog and my adventures.
Bye for now,
Rick, the Traveller
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment