Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yoski

Good evening all. Nothing much to report from Fort Fraser. I am sleeping lots. What a routine. I get up between 8:30 & 9:00 and eat breakfast. Then it's a food tube. I sit out in the sun for a while and come in and nap until lunch is ready at noon. I have a protein shake while everyone else enjoys this and that. Again I sit outside in the sun for an hour and then today we drove out to the fields where David and his brother Michael are baling. The weather has been perfect for cutting the hay and now baling it.

When we got home from the fields I was exhausted and I laid down for a nap. Supper will be ready around 5:45 and will be served in shifts. David and Michael will eat when they finish the hay around 9:00PM and we'll eat when its ready. Life on the farm is easy, except for those who have to do the actual work. I find just getting up and getting dressed is a chore. I sleep well and the napping is surely helping my body to heal. I feel a little bit better each day. It is a slow process for sure.

So long for now. Keep in touch. I'm able to access my e-mail account from this computer and as you can see I can also publish from here.

Love to everyone,

Rick

No comments: