Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1, 2007 @12:37 AM

Hello all,

So it's good morning to everyone in Canada from Coast to Coast to Coast and to all of you in the United States, said in my best Foster Hewitt voice. Brock and I are sitting up in his living room jibbing and jabbering. Mostly it's me just blabbing. He's playing something on his XBox and I am completely impared phsyically from my last round of meds at 11:30 PM.

Brock pretty much has to supervise all of my daily activities as well as administer my meds. That really came into focus tonight. Due to the high levels of pain killers I am taking, I am impiared during most of my waking hours. Therefore, he sets out the right meds for me to take and the right dosages and then he records the information. Usually, Brock does not just ask me if I've taken my medicine he hands it to me and watches me take it.

Tonight while he was preparring my 11:30 PM meds, he noticed that I had not taken my 9:30 dose of Hydromorphone. This is the breakout medicine which balances the entire schedule of all my pain related meds. He was wondering why I had become so agitated and in so much pain. He has decided that while I am awake he will always watch me take it.

After I had taken my meds, he put me down on the Easy Boy Lounger where I passed out in a nano second. When I woke up at 12:30 AM, I thought I was at Laval University in Montreal. We had a good Yuk over that. .

That's it for now,

Rick

2 comments:

msmeow said...

Rick buddy:
I agree with Chris who wrote you a few days ago, that I don't know where you are getting your wit from. You are truly amazing. I can hardly wait to hear more stories from you when you come home and we can gab over a huge jug of iced water. Some day soon you'll look back on this time and not remember the worst moments of your life because you were lucky enough to have been medicated so much.........
Signing out for now.....I need my beauty sleep ~ sending you love and wishing you sweep dreams ~ Ms. Meow

msmeow said...

Rick:
I forgot to send you this:

There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality."
Anthony Robbins

Wishing you strength and love...............M