Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just Crusing Along

Well no news is good news. Lumpy is still in hospital but there are no new complications or problems to report. He is gaining weight. He is, of course, anxious to go home. There is a chance if everything goes smoothly the next few days that he will be going home soon. Brock will travel to Prince George with him if this is the case. Then I believe the plan is for him to stay with Delores. But we must remember to not get ahead of ourselves. Just you remember that Lumpy. Hehe. At this point I think Lumpy is learned the value of baby steps. I will keep the updates coming and all willing, Lumpy will be back updating before long. Love and good thoughts to everyone out there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Lumpety lump lump! champing at the bit, just about describes it! I know you want to fly free as a bird! But hang on, don't give up, don't give out, don't give in! You're almost at the finish line. You're just about to deliver the knockout blow to that demon cancer.

Was out a few days from work, vacation days and Independence Day! Back on Tuesday, but a little busy! Still off the air at home, have to rely on facilities at work!

Well, I'm glad to see you're hanging in there! Remember, you're in it to win it! It's just taking all you've got!

Anyway, here's your "chuckle" prescription for the day!

I got this out of today's paper: "I bought a bird feeder. It was expensive, but I figured in the long run it would save me money on cat food!" Hehehe, hahaha, heeheehee!

Heads up!

It's mind over matter! All is well because the honeyman says all is well!