Thursday, July 10, 2008

Its time to rest

Good evening all,

Today I have been all wrapped up in fear of the bus ride home on Saturday (July 12). I am having trouble breathing slowly and evenly through my nose. I have very little strength and my energy level is near zero. I slept poorly last night and I have been taking little naps on and off all day long.

This has led me to decide to postpone my trip to Prince George for one full week. Brock has this weekend off and then he works Mon. to Thurs. next week. Therefore on Saturday July 19th we will bus it to Prince George. I am disappointed but, I feel that by then I will have regained some of my strength and the 12 hour bus ride will not be so hard on me.

I am beginning to feel nauseated when I take my canned food and must take a gravol pill before each feeding. In the hospital I had to be fully up right in my bed or sitting in a chair to receive the food but, here I have been laying back on the recliner and that may be the problem. I sure hope so. At my 9:00 PM feeding tonight I will try sitting fully up right.

So as of now I will be staying at Brock's place for an extra week. You may contact me here on Brock's cell most week nights after 5:00 PM PDT and any time on the weekends . The number is 1-778-995-6765. Of course I can access my e-mail from Brock's computer and I publish my daily postings on his computer. I look forward to recieving your e-mails and the comments you post on the blog.

Good night everyone and thank-you for all of your support, Reiki energy and prayers. I'm still in the fight and this is nothing but, a small pause in my surge toward wellness. I remained locked into this battle with the Radiation and the cancer and I am confident that I will be the winner. More on that tomorrow.

I love you all.

Rick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Lumpety lump lump. I like the fight that I see in you. Looks good on you! Keep it up!

You know, I think the Spirit has given you the answer to your feeding problem, that is, sitting upright rather than reclining. Reclining and/or laying down goofs up anybody's digestion, let alone someone who is being challenged by that old ill-health demon.

So I'll be out of commission, communication wise, until Monday. Soon, soon, soon one morning, to echo the words of an old spiritual, I'm going to look up and see a new or restored PC in my future, just not now!

Peace, Love, Faith!