Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sleep Apnoea

Hi!

This is for my very good friend and pal Geoff Best and to my cousin Harvey Wrightman. I have taken a big step to overcome my snoring problem and sleep apnoea. For those who suffer from these two ailments please visit the following web site: http://www.aveosleep.ca/ . I have purchased a small plastic device from Ethics International and Business Trade which seems to have solved my two sleeping problems.

For $149 plus tax and shipping and handling I purchased an AveoTSD and have been using it for the past two nights. It has taken some getting used to but, it seems to be working. I will keep you informed as the days turn to weeks turn to months etc.

Since the Trachea Tube was removed several weeks ago, my sleep apnoea problem has become worse. Dolores became very concerned and asked me to see my Doctor about it. Earlier this year while I was visiting Dr. Jason Boxtart, we talked about sleep apnoea and he gave me the web site shown above. I procrastinated as usual and did nothing until this past week.

For any and all of you who suffer from snoring and sleep apnoea, I urge you to visit the web site.

Talk to you all later.

Rick (Oh Silent Night)

http://www.aveosleep.ca/

1 comment:

Dave Owen said...

good morning Rick!!
It's been a long while since I've checked out your blog. I drive past your house most days and miss the seeing the blue beastie parked there. Dave is in Europe right now on his mo'cycle trip, haven't heard from him yet, but I know he's having a great time. He was downright twitterpated befor e he left. I have a houseful of company, kids and grands (of which I have 3 now)
Helen Tait asked me to pass on their greetings to you. You made a big impression on her, you big charmer you.
Looking forward to hearing all about tyou "new" living arrangements with Delores.

love and good thoughts, Cheryl and Big Wave.