Yoski,
Saturday morning in Surrey at 7:15 and its sunny and warm. Brock and his roomy Dave have just left to catch the 9:00 AM ferry to Victoria. Good luck fellows. My guess is that there will be at least a 4 sailing wait and that they will leave the car on this side of the water and go on as walk on passengers. The joys of long weekend travel to Vancouver Island.
I am feeling somewhat better this morning. Yesterdays treatment zapped me unlike any other treatment thus far. Yesterday afternoon and evening I had very little energy and my head felt swollen and full of pressure. I was really uncomfortable. I slept on and off from 3:30 until I went to bed at 10:00 PM. I did not sleep well and was up several times coughing and hacking until 4:00 AM when I finally decided to sleep sitting up in the living room.
The area around the lumps has started to to turn red and is quite irritated. The lumps are changing shape on a daily basis and are now quite itchy alot of the time. I have some saline pads which will ease that irritation and I picked up my Fraser Valley Mouth Wash which will help ease the discomfort in my mouth and troat. Since the "thin saliva gland" on the left hand side has stopped working, the thick saliva gland has picked up the pace and it clogs up in my throat especially when I'm lying down and I cough and cough. It's most annoying.
I'll have to learn to budget my energy and try not to over extend myself. I will spend a lazy day trying to catch up on my sleeping. With both of the guys gone, it will be quiet and I will be able to rest. I've decided not to stay with Linda this weekend. I don't have the energy to move my stuff over there and settle in.
I'll post again soon.
Bye for now,
Rick
P.S.: I called Brock at 9:00 Am and he and Dave made the 9:00 ferry. They were one of the last 5 vehicles to get on that sailing.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment