Good afternoon everyone,
While I was in Prince George today, I called the Fraser Valley Cancer Clinic and was told that my Radiation treatments start one week from today May 8th. I don't know what I'm feeling because its sure to be a tedious and painful experience with an uncertain outcome. However, given a choice between living a long and healthy life or a shorter life as a result of the cancer, I choose to have the rdiation teatments and the subsequent surgery and consider the risks of both to be acceptable.
I will spend the next 5 days here in Fort Fraser with Dolores and her family and leave for Vanciuver early Wednesday morning May 7th.
I'll continue to maintain a positive attitude and I appreciate all the support and good wishes you are sending me.
As usual, I will keep you posted on a regular basis.
Bye for now,
Richard David Honey Esq. (son of the late John Charles and Ellen Dorothy Honey of Toronto)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment