Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Session # 5

Good afternoon everyone,

My 5th Radiation session went according to plan. I was asked to wait in the waiting room after the session for Dr. Leong. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see him today due to a little glitch in the system. I saw another Dr. instead who answered some but not all of my questions. I will definitely see Dr. Leong next week.

I learned today that I have Squamous Cell Carcinoma and on April 23rd when I had the MRI the lump measured 6.2cm x 3.5 x cm x 5.5cm and it is described as a "conglomerate lymph node mass" entwined with the carotid artery. WOW!!! I didn't realize just how big it is. The stand in doctor thinks that by this time next week I will be feeling more of the effects of the Radiation but, so far so good.

Bye for now,

Rick

No comments: