Sunday, May 25, 2008

6:01 AM, in Surrey, B.C.

Yoski,

For the third night in a row I slept in the Big Lazy Boy chair in the living room. I have found that the heavy, sticky, ropy saliva still pools in my throat but, it is much more manageble and somewhat easier to expel. It's still to early to tell how I feel today. My throat is still extremely sore and it's equally painful to swallow. The shooting pains into my left eye and ear are gone so far this morning.

Last evening I was most uncomfortable. I found it painful to talk, drink and swallow soup or any thing else for that matter. I had the restless leg as well. A wonderful combination. I am going to stay inside today and sleep as much as possible.

Tomorrow is the start of five sessions this week. I'm going to see the Pain Management People tomorrow. There has to be a better way to expel the Ropy Saliva. Clearing it out of my throat is extremely painful and leaves my throat raw and sore for hours.

If we can figure a way around this problem, maybe we find the way to manage the pain.

Bye for now,

Rick

No comments: