Good morning everyone,
I slept reasonably well last night, although I was up twice when nature called. I gave myself Reiki each time I went back to bed and fell asleep each time easily. Before I went to bed I gave myself Reiki for 1/2 and hour and the pain was reduced dramatiacally, there is no pain this AM. The lump area is quite itchy in fact. Yesterday afternoon and evening were difficult for me. I was in pain and felt depressed. I spent lots of time giving myself Reiki and I cannot imagine what it would have been like without it.
It's overcast and spitting rain this morning and coolish. Still it's nice and green and lots of beauty to look at. I am really concentrating on the positive side of things and I'm trying to slow myself down so that I can see the little things that we seem to miss because we are going to fast. I am positive that I will get through this ordeal and everyday is a new challenge.
Tonite we are having a lamb feast which I am looking forward to. The lady that is preparing the dinner is also buying all of the ingredients and Brock will reemburse her. She lives with Dan, Brock's former roommate. Should be excellent. Tomorrow night I am going to BBQ beef ribs, I have bought enough to sink a battleship. Hope the boys have a big appetite.
That's it for now.
Rick
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey, honey man, glad to see you're coming along! It makes a difference, doesn't it, when you know what you have to deal with! I read a wonderful bit of wisdom over the weekend: whatever you need, you've already got in you. I meditated a bit and came up with whatever is needed to get you through life's challenges is already within you. You just have to learn how to tap into this reservoir and then do just that. There are many ways to get at your taproot; some people prefer one way, while other people prefer another way. But we're all capable of being enabled and empowered! So, honey man, you're blessed, you're way ahead of the game, you're not only aware of your God-given power but you're busy engaging it!
Keep up the good work!
Hope you had a grand feast on lamb and ribs! Thinking of ribs, making me hungry!
"Talk" to you later!
Post a Comment