Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Cell Phone

Hey everybody,

I forgot to mention this today. I now have a Cellular phone and can receive your calls directly. For me it is most advantageous to make my calls after 5:00PM Pacific Daylight Time. My new number is: 778-239-6957. Feel free to call me any between 9:00 AM PDT and 10:00 PM PDT.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Rick

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey honey man, spit away! Your sense of humor is still very healthy! Blessed is the man who can still see humor in the midst of adversity. (That's the word according to me!) I'm so impressed with the myriad services provided by your health care system and to boot all the different health care providers working together. We here are just so backward! Honeyman, no kidding, you're blessed to the max!

Remember, God loves you and cares for you, even though He is right now leading you through the fight of your life! This is it! Get up! Get up! You're a fighter and a survivor! Here's to the honeyman! In this corner, the winner! Yeah!